Paper sculptures by Li Hongbo
Choi Xoo Ang’s Disturbing Sculptures
Choi Xoo Ang, the Seoul born artist and dark master of the imagination, has created sculptures at once hyperrealistic and completely nightmarish, making you feel as if your real life has bled into an inescapable, bad dream.
Twisted tongues, stitched backs and floating heads appear throughout Choi’s polymer clay figures, which display remarkable realism despite their fabulous content. Many of the pieces give metaphorical shape to real issues in modern day Korea, including human rights and abuse.
HI GUYS, I AM SO EXCITED TO BE DOING MY FIRST STONERS GIVEAWAY! I just reached my followers goal and am super excited, so excited that i wanted to give back and do a giveaway.
What the winner will win-
- A vaporizer pen, white rhino DV2. This includes wall and USB charger, 2 cleaners, e-cig attachment and e-cig watermelon juice, 2 chambers that you can use herb (weed), dabs, oil, and wax for and of course the battery. The vape pen looks pink but is more of a reddish color.
- 2 Bowls- one is large & pink and orange. The other is a small blue one. *These pieces will be cleaned and spotless.
- A 2 point scale, that is brand new. That has a 5 year warranty, and comes with an extra battery.
- A pill carrying keychain, but you know what to use it for. ;)
- 3 RAW cones
- 3 silver screens
- A hello kitty griner, with a keif catcher.
- An owl pouch to hold all your shit.
- HUF maroon socks.
- Pot sticker- a marijuana sticker book.
- 40 purple incense sticks- mystic trails
- Must be following me chindoll210 - chinadoll210.tumblr.com -I WILL BE CHECKING
- If you follow me on instagram, your chances will be doubled. :) -chinadoll210
- Must reblog- you can reblog as many times as you’d like.
- Can be from anywhere!
- Ends December 1st!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.